Who is Midland IRA & 1031?
Midland provides custody services and plan administration for retirement plans invested in alternatives, such as real estate, private equity, precious metals, futures/forex, and much more! We serve in the niche self-directed IRA industry that’s been around for 30+ years. Over the past 10 years, our industry and our business have encountered a great deal of growth and opportunity for the future.
Midland does many things to show its employees that they’re valued, including monthly luncheons, off-site team building events, opportunities to get involved in giving back to our community, along with creating individualized plans for advancement and mentoring for all new employees.
Our Core Values
Be relational not transactional
Simplify the process
Teach self-directed principles
Midland’s competitive benefits and compensation package includes:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off starting with 12 days on 1st year of employment
- Certification Reimbursements
- Continuing Education Opportunities