Self-Directed Retirement Accounts
for Alternative Investments
Midland IRA is about more investment control. We give our clients the options, flexibility and freedom to take their financial futures to places most can’t. This, together with a mindset that personal service is job number one, has made us one of the most trusted, most frequently referred firms of our kind in the country. To find out more, read on. We think you’ll appreciate the Freedom to Invest™ we provide.
- Midland IRA Staff Volunteers 194 Hours During “Midland Volunteer Week”
- Which College Savings Plan Is Best? Comparing 529 Plans to Education Savings Accounts
- President of Midland IRA Elected Chairman at Sanibel Captiva Community Bank
- Can I do a 1031 Exchange with various types of commercial properties?
- What are Qualified Expenses for Health Savings Accounts?
- State-to-State 1031 Exchange Rules on Capital Gains Taxes Investors Should Know